[HNW] Embroidered Crowns

Janie anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 20:38:14 PDT 2008

I have forwarded this to one of our groups here in Atenveldt. Mistress Ealasaid received her Laurel in embroidery, therefore: I believe if anyone would know she might.
Anastasia

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.
Joy can be found all year round. You make the choice to live a joyful life. Joy is deep inside you.