[HNW] Embroidered Crowns

Marmaeve marmaeve at aros.net
Sat Mar 29 00:44:35 PDT 2008

Hello,

Here is the best resource on the web for the type of item you are talking
about. Kat Rowberd was going to make one for her group as A&S champion. She
never got around to it, but she's made her research available. If you do use
it, please let her know about it.

Regards,
Marmaeve

http://katrowberd.elizabethangeek.com/projects/2003-garland/