[HNW] question about Erica Wilson book(s)

trisbrooks at comcast.net trisbrooks at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 06:52:38 PDT 2008

The original crewel hardcover book was published in 1962 and doesn't have the pictures. The big embroidery book came out in 1973.  But since Erica had a way of slicing, dicing and coming up with new books using the same materials it might be useful to have a look at the subsequent soft cover editions.

Barbara Jackson
TristanBrooks.com

From: Susan Farmer <sfarmer at goldsword.com>