[HNW] question about Erica Wilson book(s)

trisbrooks at comcast.net trisbrooks at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 09:20:34 PDT 2008

Actually, now that I think about it - Erica Wilson produced a crewel kit of the lady.  I bought it on Ebay several years ago. And it's somewhere in my stash.  I bought it because I thought it would be done in the original threads, but, no, the kit was supplied with the  Persian wool she used when she did the Columbia Minerva stuff.  But the color picture was the same picture that was in the embroidery book.  If I can find it I will let you know.  Right now I am deadline driven so if could be a few weeks.
Barbara Jackson
TristanBrooks.com

From: Susan Farmer <sfarmer at goldsword.com>