[HNW] Janet ARnold

marmaeve marmaeve at aros.net
Wed Nov 5 07:53:23 PST 2008

Hello,

Marmaeve finally back from the house of sadness, Uncle died.

If you have ANY problems finding a copy of the new Janet Arnold #4
Please contact Quite Specific Media Group LTD.
They are the AMERICAN publisher. http://www.quitespecificmedia.com/
If you want Arnold and your local bookstore, Amazon, B&N, etc say that
they can't get it or that you have to go through the British Agent, just
call QSMG LTD.
at Customer Service: (323) 851-5797 or email at
info at quitespecificmedia.com <mailto:info at quitespecificmedia.com>

I have the New Arnold and it's fabulous, but I couldn't get any help at
4 different retailers. So I called the publisher, that's where I bought
Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe and Juan de Alcega.

P.S. They are located in NY and CA and the stock is in NJ so you get
your copy about a week after you place the order.

Please place the order, this is one NOT to miss.

Regards,
Marmaeve