[HNW] Janet ARnold

marmaeve marmaeve at aros.net
Wed Nov 5 12:13:25 PST 2008

Hello,

Don't worry about the self promotion! :-)       I'm glad to see it. I
just had a ton of bother and trouble trying to get it in for my class.
Our local sellers were almost unanimous in the song "Have to get it from
this British company". No one else seemed to have it.

If you've got it in and have no problems, I will let people know that
they CAN get it from you. So far we've had to say we CAN'T get it from
others.

Thanks for letting me know!

Regards,
Marmaeve