[HNW] ?14th century needlework

Janie anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 13:29:29 PST 2008

Here is on site that shows some stitching. I will see what I can do to find you some more information.

http://machteld-embroidery.blogspot.com/2007/11/tutorial14th-century-border-in.html

Anastasia

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.
Joy can be found all year round. You make the choice to live a joyful life. Joy is deep inside you.