[HNW] Janet ARnold

FaCS SleepyUnicorn at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 6 15:06:02 PST 2008

Wow - considering I ordered mine last spring from the UK, so when they
shipped it in October, it only costs $35 - including the shipping.    I
won't get it until the end of this week, but still.!   The slight wait was
worth the price difference.

And yes - while I will always try to shop with, and keep in business, our
local SCA merchants, I had ordered this so long ago, when they first
announce it over there, that I just never cancelled it.

Rowena

And the scalping has already begun!  Amazon has a copy listed for $109 US.
:(
 Susana/Sandy