[HNW] Janet Arnold #4 is now ready! - commercial plug

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Oct 15 12:58:07 PDT 2008

Word came over SCA Cooks today that Arnold is available.
(yes I know-- it's funny that SCA Cooks got the announcement first)

Johnnae

Yippey Skipp-y!

The new Janet Arnold (#4 - Cut & construction of linen shirts, smocks,
neckwear, headwear and accessories for men and women c. 1540 - 1660) is
now available!

Cost is $49.95 plus $3 postage.

128 pp, 14"x10", 433 color photos, 178 b/w photos & line drawings; 86
b/w patterns and detail.

Available (as soon as I get my shipment) from:

Poison Pen Press
627 E 8th St
Bklyn NY 11218

or you can call me at 718-853-8121

Devra (and they told me December! Of course, it would make a lovely
Yule gift...)