[HNW] Crocheted tablecloth photos (but not very historic)

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 30 20:42:21 PDT 2008

No earth shattering evidence, but here is a link to an archive of old
crochet patterns which I wandered into while googling around.  A
quick scan of the available patterns come from 1848 and later.

http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org.

This is not an area I know much about, but thought you might find
this reference archive interesting.  I took a quick look at a few of
the earliest books; none had any historical information.

Carllein