[HNW] Crocheted tablecloth photos (but not very historic)

Frank A Thallas Jr fathallas at collinscom.net
Fri Oct 31 00:10:26 PDT 2008

  Know diddly-all about the history, but what a lovely piece!  My
grandmother and mother did work like that; I get 2-3 of the motifs done and
lose patience, sigh....

Liadain

"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."
wildernesse, the Outlands
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies