[HNW] Crocheted tablecloth photos (but not very historic)

Leif og Bjarne Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Fri Oct 31 03:56:47 PDT 2008

My mother was a crochet freak, and she made manny bedspreads entirely of
crochet. I remember her finding an old pattern in the danish National
Museum, but i dont remember how old it was. It was a pattern as i recall
full of spiders web, very beautifull.
And as i have posted earlyer, there is an 18th century dress in american
museum wich has crocheted lace as decoration on a robe a la francaise.

Bjarne