[HNW] I'm Back

Penny Ladnier penny at costumegallery.com
Wed Apr 1 13:52:53 PDT 2009

YEA!  I got the pattern!  I called Stoney Creek Collection and they had a back issue of the pattern.  They are mailing it to me today!  Their representative told me that they are a small business and they have most of their back issues.

I have a lot of their pattern booklets.  They are carried by most craft stores.  If you run ever lose one of their patterns, you can go to their website, http://www.stoneycreek.com/  for their phone number.

Dana, thank you for asking other email lists about the pattern.

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
11 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history