[HNW] Coif question

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 3 12:34:57 PDT 2009

There is one on your list of examples that is much closer to what I saw:

http://www.mfa.org/collections/search_art.asp?recview=true&id=503471

The difference its that, instead of one ribbon running through the
loops, there are two strings.  Each one is attached at the bottom
front and runs to the back, through the loops, and out the other
side.  Thus, pulling the drawstrings will gather the back.

Thank you.

Carllein