[HNW] Gold thread

Deborah Fox richenda at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 7 10:51:53 PDT 2009

Is it possible that the wire is wrapped around the silk thread?  I'm
thinking of the Gylt Silk Twist recently made for the embroidery project in
Plymouth which reproduced a 16th century thread......If the thread were
wrapped to the left and the stitches done to the right, it might look like
it was going in the opposite diagonal.

Deborah/Richenda