[HNW] Gold thread

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 7 12:01:01 PDT 2009

That is an interesting possibility.  Once I get enlargements printed,
I'll see if I can tell.  I had a limited time with the piece, and
have developed many more questions since I got home and had time to think.

The tiny gold wires look pretty straight, but what you say could
fit.  I have been puzzling over my inability to see gaps, which I'd
expect if tent stitches were done in different directions.  Your
description would solve that mystery.

This gives me another reason to go to Plymouth, which I've never done.

Carllein