[HNW] question about actual viking embroideries

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Tue Apr 7 18:13:09 PDT 2009

> Introduction to the Llangorse Crannog textile
> by Linda M. Blowney
> Viking Era Embroidery by Terri Morgan
> Dark Age Embroidery by Thora Sigurdsdottir

> These may have been class handouts -- then again,
> my google-fu may be weak tonight.

Linda Blowney may be contacted by using the 'private message" function at
http://patrikia.livejournal.com/profile . I believe that Thora may be the
person I know as "camy" (her Living History name) and she can be contacted
the same way at http://patrikia.livejournal.com/profile

You were correct about "Viking Era Embroidery" by Terri Morgan. It was a
handout prepared for a Living History training presentation. I can send you
a copy of it if you'd like. Because of the differences between copyright
regulations for Internet sharing and class presentations, I cannot web it.

Hrothny (Terri Morgan)