[HNW] Consulting the collective: coifs

Cassandra L. McCraw cmccraw at uark.edu
Tue Apr 14 07:28:38 PDT 2009

I'll bring my book from the recent Met exhibit on Love in the Italian Renaissance to the Elizabethan RUSH this weekend. It has a coif and a painting of a woman wearing a similar coif.
I'm at work now and don't have any other details.
By the way, I believe the exhibit is now in Texas - if it is near anyone on this list, I highly recommend it.
~Fionna
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/cmccraw
http://snailstichr.livejournal.com