[HNW] Consulting the collective: coifs

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Apr 15 07:06:53 PDT 2009

I am just back from England and here's another one worth mentioning.
Not European but interesting:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8561740@N08/2209263865/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8561740@N08/2209263865/sizes/o/

This coif is now at Hever Castle where we saw it on April 6th and of
course there was no photography.
I finally located it this am on flickr.
It's identified as "Coif and head piece worked by Anne Boleyn."

They don't have a date for it and quote unquote they think it's her work.

Johnnae llyn Lewis