[HNW] Boleyn coif was Consulting the collective: coifs

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Apr 15 15:49:28 PDT 2009

The guide in the room where it was located at Hever
said that they thought it was Anne Boleyn's work and certainly it's framed
with a label identifying it as her work, but of course the question would be
what's the actual provenance of the piece. Who owned it for the
past four and a half centuries? Has it always been at Hever?
We couldn't find out while we were there.

It's certainly an interesting piece and I am glad to have found a photo
of it.

Johnnae