[HNW] 15th Century Spanish Embroidery

Aspasia Moonwind aspasia_moonwind at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:33:32 PDT 2009

I have pictures and examples of a coifa on www.myspace/1aspasia. I made one with a hood over it for my 1490 Spanish gown. I wrote a blog on it while working on it. The Spanish coifa often had a "tail" for a braid. I got mine from the Hispanic Costume Book, pictures from the book are included for documentation. I also used pomegranants on the hood.

Aspasia