[HNW] 15th Century Spanish Embroidery

Aspasia Moonwind aspasia_moonwind at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:05:48 PDT 2009

You are welcome. No problem, pick away.

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:31:57 -0700
From: madilayn at yahoo.com
To: h-needlework at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [HNW] 15th Century Spanish Embroidery

Aspasia, I think I love you!!  This has really cleared up my confusion.  It's not actually the coifa that is embroidered, but the hood that goes over it!!

This is a beautiful outfit that you have created and thank you for being so generous for sharing it with us all.

Do you mind if I e-mail you privately to pick your brains some more?

Madilayn

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart