[HNW] 15th Century Spanish Embroidery

Frank A Thallas Jr fathallas at collinscom.net
Fri Aug 14 13:29:57 PDT 2009

  Is there a picture of that (Mary of H) online somewhere?  I keep meaning
to ask, and then go haring off on another trail instead! :-)

Liadain
The hare-brained

THL Liadain ni Mhordha OFO
 "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."
      needleworks in progress-
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
  NEW!!!  freebie and pattern news-
http://practicalblackwork.com