[HNW] back issues of THREADS from1980's

Kathryn Newell cknewell at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 18 04:49:13 PDT 2009

I have held back the back issues of THREADS from the 1980s, when they were
still carrying knitting, crochet, and needlework articles.

My pal who gave me the stack clipped out everything she wanted. I've clipped
out a lot. I don't know if what's left is useful. If anyone here is looking
for a specific article, please email me off list and I'll go through and
look. If I don't hear from anyone in a month they get bundled and go into
recycling.

Many of the knitting/crochet articles were reprinted in compendium books --
I own two of them.

--Kathryn
SCA:  Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"