[HNW] can't find website!

Tracy Thallas fathallas at collinscom.net
Sat Aug 29 11:33:39 PDT 2009

  Ooo, scared me BAD, there - haven't gotten HALF the stuff I wanted from
there yet!
:-)

    Got some lovely snail-mail though, thank you very much!:-) :-) :-)
Liadain

THL Liadain ni Mhordha OFO
 "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies
http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
    NEW!!!  Website in progress!!!-
http://practicalblackwork.com