[HNW] Hairwork

Dorothy Hartel angdorothy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 05:18:15 PST 2009

This link came thru on a google alert,
There are two comtemporary hair artists with link to their websites.
An interesting way to cruise on Sunday morning.
Dorothy

Male Master Embroiderers « worksofhands´embroideries stickerei ...
By worksofhands
England: Owen Davies, creator of Knotwork Garden Embroidery and former head
of the Royal School of Needlework. Kaffe Fassett, textile artist,
kaffefassett.com. copyright Kaffe Fassett. France: Francois Lesage, designer
of haute coutre ...
worksofhands´embroideries stickerei... - http://worksofhands.wordpress.com/