[HNW] Embroidered Jacket

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Sep 12 19:05:57 PDT 2009

If you search under Jacket 919-1873, it turns up in a number of places
but no pictures of the back.
Google Books--

It's actually fully described in
A descriptive catalogue of the collections of tapestry and embroidery
in the ... By Alan Summerly Cole
no picture

I wonder what happens if you examine the actual books mentioned
there..???

There are some interesting items posted if you do an images search
under jacket 919-1873
but I don't know if any shown are the actual back of this jacket.

Johnna