[HNW] could use some help for "Flowers of the Needle"

Lynn Carpenter alwen at i2k.com
Fri Sep 18 09:46:36 PDT 2009

The only one I've found so far is this one:

 >Ostaus, Giovanni, "La Vera perfezione"  1561

http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/italian.html

"Ostaus, Giovanni. La Vera Perfezione del Disegno [True Perfection in
Design], 1561, 92 pages. Note: 1909 facsimile. Scanned images provided by
Tess Parrish. Posted January 4, 2004. CD (LDA04). SAMPLE PAGE. File size
5.7 MB  PDF"

However, remember that a lot of digital book and manuscript collections
have additions made every day.  Siebmacher's Modelbuch was not on either of
www.csu.arizona.edu or www.antiquepatternlibrary.org - it's at the Munich
Digitisation Centre,
http://www.digitale-sammlungen.de/index.html?c=startseite&l=en

I've tried searching there a bit for the others, but I had trouble at first
even getting Neues Modelbuch to come up, and I knew that was there!

So there's no guarantee the rest aren't up somewhere.

Lynn Carpenter in SW Michigan, USA
http://lost-arts.blogspot.com/
Ravelry ID: alwen