[HNW] H-needlework Digest, Vol 41, Issue 8

Melinda Sherbring Melinda.Sherbring at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 12:45:14 PDT 2009

The arizona site,  http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/index.html

Has the 1561 Ostaus

Not listed: Zoppino or Aristotile; Tagliente; Sera; Vavassaro; Ostaus
1567

and in addition has the following interesting SCA-period and close-to-
SCA-period items listed at http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/italian.html
   :

Novo, Giardineto. Punti Tagliati [Cutwork], Matthio Pagan, 1550, 49
pages. Note: 1921 reprint. Scanned images provided by Tess Parrish.
Posted January 4, 2004.

Parasole, Elisabetta. Musterbuch für Stickereien und Spitzen [Pattern
Book for Embroidery and Lace], Ernst Wasmuth, 1616 (1891), 49 pages.
Note: Scanned images provided by Tess Parrish. Posted February 13, 2003.

Vinciolo, Federico. I Singolari e Nuovi Disegni [Singular and New
Designs], 1609, 98 pages. Note: 1909 facsimile. Scanned images
provided by Tess Parrish. Posted January 4, 2004.

Serres, Olivier de and Nicholas Geffe. The Perfect Use of Silke-
Wormes, and Their Benefit, Felix Kyngston, 1607, 107 pages. Note:
Scanned from microfilm. Posted March 5, 2003.

Eowyn

On Sep 18, 2009, at 12:02 PM, h-needlework-request at lists.ansteorra.org