[HNW] Finished!

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Sep 24 12:13:17 PDT 2009

The collar and cuffs for the Consort's cotte are done!

http://yfrog.com/5ddsc6499kj

Apologies for the crappy light--the embroidery is white silk and
freshwater pearls on dark blue linen and the cotte is dark blue wool lined
with white silk. The design is a 12th c. German pattern that I got from
/Here Be Wyverns/ (apparently it is from an altar frontal). The brooch is
a commission piece copied from a 13th c. original.

A huge thank-you to everyone on the list who advised me on materials and
methods.

Happily,

Jen/pixel/Margaret