[HNW] Antwort: Finished!

ego at racaire.at ego at racaire.at
Thu Sep 24 12:36:01 PDT 2009

Lovely!
Best regards
Racaire

Von:
<h-needlework-bounces+ego=racaire.at at lists.ansteorra.org>
An:
<ego at racaire.at>, Historic Needlework <h-needlework at lists.ansteorra.org>
Datum:
24.09.2009 21:16
Betreff:
[HNW] Finished!
Gesendet von:
"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com>

The collar and cuffs for the Consort's cotte are done!

http://yfrog.com/5ddsc6499kj

Apologies for the crappy light--the embroidery is white silk and
freshwater pearls on dark blue linen and the cotte is dark blue wool lined

with white silk. The design is a 12th c. German pattern that I got from
/Here Be Wyverns/ (apparently it is from an altar frontal). The brooch is
a commission piece copied from a 13th c. original.

A huge thank-you to everyone on the list who advised me on materials and
methods.

Happily,

Jen/pixel/Margaret
Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG uberpruft - www.avg.de
Version: 8.5.409 / Virendatenbank: 270.13.112/2392 - Ausgabedatum:
09/24/09 05:52:00