[HNW] late period embroidery group

Elizabeth K stregalibby at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 14:00:19 PST 2010

I belong to a number of stitching groups on Ning. To be honest, I much prefer receiving the emails as opposed to trying to wade through the Ning groups.

Elizabeth K.
http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/

- Some people say I'm a mean old witch. That's not true. I have the heart of a kind & gentle soul - in a jar on my desk!

- Oh heaven preserve us from a wife with fancy work run wild! - Anon

- One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries - A.A. Milne