[HNW] Clockwork bobbinlace "pillow"

Sandy Dudley su_roja at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:49:12 PST 2010

Srsly.

The "Mundillo"

Auction No. 250737101349 on www.ebay.com.  Seller says it was invented about 500 years ago in Spain, then invention was taken to the New World and is still used in Puerto Rico.  I'm not sure about the early date, having seen nothing but regular pillows in the artwork, but it is a thoroughly fascinating little machine.

I'm not bidding - I don't even have bobbins yet, much less $200 for a tool I may never get around to using - nor do I know the seller.  I just thought somebody here would enjoy seeing this!

Sandy/Susana