[HNW] Plimoth Plantation project

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:35:22 PST 2010

An Inn may only sell to travels, an Ordinary can sell to locals as well.  IE: for the Ordinary people, not just travelers.

In Fact he was brought up on charges 3 times for selling cider to the Indians.  but didn't seem to make all that much difference, he paid a fine and that was all.  6 months later he was constable.

Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

This we know: All things are connected.