[HNW] new books [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Wilson, Annette Annette.Wilson at environment.gov.au
Tue Dec 14 19:12:56 PST 2010

Hi everyone,
can anyone tell me something about either of these recently published
books, which are listed by the Book Depository, but with no additional
information. I am wondering whether to add them to my wish list.

Embroidery Most Sumptuously Wrought - Dutch Embroidery Designs in the
Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York (Paperback) By Patricia Wardle

Tudor and Stuart Embroidery (Paperback) By M Jourdain

thanks

Annette Wilson
(in sunny Canberra, Australia)

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.