[HNW] new books [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nora Campbell nscamp at heartbytes.net
Tue Dec 14 20:06:44 PST 2010

Hi Annette,

I was surprised to see these authors listed as recently published. I
collect old needlework books and both of
these authors are familiar to me.

First, I suggest that you Google, Bing (or whatever searcher you use) these
books. I found the Wardle
book as a free pdf. download. By the way it was originally published in the
early 1900's.

I was not able to find the M Jourdain book but she wrote several lace and
embroidery books
most in the early 1960's. I saw some of these also as free pdf. downloads.

Hope this helps.

Have a great Holiday!!!!
Nora