[HNW] new books [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Wilson, Annette Annette.Wilson at environment.gov.au
Wed Dec 15 14:43:23 PST 2010

Hi Nora,

thanks for the info. I have downloaded the Wardle article as you
suggested. I also found Jourdain's History of English Secular
Embroidery, dated 1912, and downloaded that too. It includes the Tudor
and Stuart periods and there are photos, so I have some Christmas
reading which hasn't cost me anything :-)

Annette