[HNW] Ukranian Embroidery

Elizabeth K stregalibby at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 12:06:22 PST 2010

You might try this author's website:   http://www.vettycreations.com.au/
Yvette is very nice and is the author of Ukranian Embroidery. I have the book, but am a but swamped right now. If I get a chance later I will take a look and see if I can find anything. Check her blog as well.

Elizabeth K.
http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/

- Some people say I'm a mean old witch. That's not true. I have the heart of a kind & gentle soul - in a jar on my desk!

- Oh heaven preserve us from a wife with fancy work run wild! - Anon

- One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries - A.A. Milne