[HNW] Elizabethan and Jacobean Embroidery Group

Kim Mitchell ladyjanedevereux at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 15:52:49 PST 2010

Alrighty, after having been asked by several people to start the Elizabethan and
Jacobean Embroidery group back up on Yahoo, I have finally gotten in gear and
done just that.

I suspended the Google group quite some while ago, because we had  been given
the opportunity to move over to a different format.  Most people made the  move,
but ultimately decided they were unhappy with it.  Subsequently,  we lost a lot
of members.  I am trying to get the group back up and  running, because I have
had several people approach me and say that they  would love to join up again.
Most people have expressed a preference  for moving over to Yahoo, so that is
what I am doing.

It is not my intention to detract from whatever other historical  embroidery
list that you may be a part of, but rather to use this group  as a place that we
can discuss stitches that are particularly associated  with this era.

If you are interested in  joining, please drop me a line and let me  know, or
just go here and sign up:

Please  feel free to pass this info along to other embroidery lists that you
are on, or to individuals that you feel might be interested.

Sharing our love of this art form is the best way to keep it alive.

:)

Jane

Barony of Dragon's Laire

Kingdom of An Tir (By way of Meridies, Drachenwald, Trimaris, Atlantia and
originally from Trimaris)