[HNW] shaving papers

cknewell cknewell at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 8 05:42:14 PST 2010


< Shaving papers are for wiping the shaving cream or soap off the blade
between stokes>

Oh. I had assumed they would use a cloth/rag. *Now* it makes sense! Thank
you so much.

BTW I've seen one 1880's project for a shaving "ball" made up of squiggy
things  you pull out as needed. Now it makes sense!

--Kathryn (whose husband wears a beard)
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries.....too litte time"

More information about the H-needlework mailing list