[HNW] medieval white quilted furnishings (Fwd: [MEDTC-DISCUSS] Digest Num

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 11:39:38 PST 2010

Hmmm.  I just clicked on the link and went straight to the web page  and
thence to the article.
Nancy

In a message dated 1/29/2010 2:03:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
joanmj at surewest.net writes:

At 09:34  AM 1/29/2010, you wrote:

A very interesting article on  white quilted furnishing from the V&A.  The
article is down on the  right side of the main page.  Thanks to Lisa Evans
for posting  this!

Nancy / Ingvild