[HNW] Fwd: cross-stitch couple

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 08:57:45 PST 2010

>From Johnna Holloway.

I did the search in Google books just to see what turned up.

546/547 HANDKERCHIEF
Moravia (?),  1560

The snippet shows that it is on page 217.
The library information is given as:

The art of embroidery
Author: _Marie  Schuette_
(http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=au:"Schuette,+Marie,"&qt=hot_author) ; _Sigrid  Müller-Christensen_
(http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=au:"Müller-Christensen,+Sigrid,"&qt=hot_author)   Publisher:
London : Thames and Hudson, [©1964]  Edition/Format: Book :  English
Originally published in 1963 by Wasmuth, Tübingen. Index: p. 332-336.
Responsibility: Marie Schuette, Sigrid Müller-Christensen. [Text translated by  Donald
King].

And yes there is this one.

_A  pictorial history of embroidery_
(http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1386685&referer=brief_results)
by Marie Schuette; Sigrid Müller-Christensen
 Book
Language: English
Publisher: New York, Praeger [1964, ©1963]

It's not up on Google Books so I can't tell if the same picture is in
there or not.

Johnna