[HNW] is this "A Pictorial History of Embroidery"???

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 8 14:54:33 PDT 2010

Amazon has a copy for $350, listed as "Das Stickereiwerk (Pictorial
History of Embroidery) by Schuette and Muller-Christiensen".

I do believe you're fine!

The cheap shipping from Europe comes by boat, or at least it used to
when the exchange rate was better and I used to bring in Austrian
illuminated manuscript books.

Carllein