[HNW] Help for an American sampler digital library project

sleepyunicorn at roadrunner.com sleepyunicorn at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 9 04:55:08 PDT 2010

I had to dig it out, but there is a book called American Needlework: the History of Decorative Stitchery & embroidery from the Late 16th to the 20th Century by Georgianna Brown Harbeson.  Blue bookjacket, 1938, Bonanza Books, no ISBN that I can find.
It contains exactly some of the material you are asking for.
Rowena