[HNW] is this "A Pictorial History of Embroidery"???

Kathryn Newell c.knewell at Comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 14:24:10 PDT 2010

< Amazon has a copy for $350, listed as "Das Stickereiwerk (Pictorial
History of Embroidery) by Schuette and Muller-Christiensen".>

Ack--that book has accelerated in price since I started looking a few months
ago!

< The cheap shipping from Europe comes by boat, or at least it used to ...>

I've ordered books Sea Mail years and years ago from the U.K. This  merchant
(in Germany) is charging  me $30.00(just went up $10 because they wrote it
was a heavy book).

and
]
< In a couple of weeks you should know. (But it looks like it)>

Um, try a couple of *months*!!!

and

< Sounds like the right book.>

Whew!!! When I saw it was $137.00 I realized it was the cheapest I had seen
it when I first started looking a few months ago. It was their *only* copy,
so it seems you have to be at the right place at the right time....

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"