[HNW] reproduktion needlework tools

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jul 11 05:56:22 PDT 2010

I came across a shop in York when I was there for the Leeds Symposium
on Food
in 2009. (Yes the Leeds Symposium is held in York and not Leeds).

http://www.vikingloom.co.uk/

They had all sorts of things.

Otherwise I would buy one of the UK cross stitch magazines and pour
over the ads and sources in the back and write to those places.

Johnna