[HNW] shipping re "A Pictorial History of Embroidery"

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 14:21:32 PDT 2010

You should be able to tell by the packaging as to how it traveled.
I've not had a package take that long since I had an order tied up in
the
inspection step-up after 9/11. (They were due to arrive by 9/20.)
Those books were declared lost and reshipped before
some of the original order came through months later.

Johnna