[HNW] list admin out of town

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:27:44 PDT 2010

Just as an FYI,

I'm going out of town (actually, out of the country) on Friday. I'll
be back early August. The two lists I maintain rarely have any issues.
If anyone is having problems, refer them to the link at the bottom of
each message. If that doesn't resolve the issue it will have to wait
until I return. I won't have access to email while I'm gone.

--Charlene

--
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of
God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by