[HNW] Bobbin Lace

Dyan J dlcalendre at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 06:59:31 PDT 2010

I used some very similar on a pair of gloves & it looked grand. I removed a
strand from the top edge to attach gold spangles to the lace so it would
blend. Also checked last week with a German lace maker who has a needle worker's
supply in a nearby town. She doesn't have anything right now, but may in the
future & I'll let you know if that happens. I have purchased some silver & gold
lace from her before & it rocks with an authentic appearance! She uses Krienik
Japan synthetic metal threads.
What width & length do you need for your project?

Dyan~