[HNW] Bobbin Lace

Leif og Bjarne Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Sun Jul 18 12:17:35 PDT 2010

I have not responded to this because i am way two buisy with commisions.
But i can also take commisions with gold and silver bobbin lace, also lace with spangles if requiered.
I have some old prickings from royal burrials at Roskilde Cathedral in Denmark wich i use for renaissance laces.
So i just want to recommend myself for this also, but as it is right now and til oktober, i have not time to make commisions.

Bjarne